HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

2 Years of Us

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eddie Marques
Fuck Yeah Guy

PostSubject: 2 Years of Us   Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:52 pm

In one month, it will be the two year anniversary of this place. Feels like yesterday I was reading the replies on the One Year Anniversary thread I created. This place meant a lot to me overtime...I tried to leave it and move on in some rough times but there's some things in your life that you just can't let go. And I hold all of you in my highest regards, and I'll be sure to send all of you guys some Christmas presents when I have a credit card Smile

Moving on, we started as an e-fed, and had many different passages through many different stages of this, and ever since last week I can honestly say it feels like we're back to the start with MWA.

EWE 2009...ACW...ECW:R, EWE: SvR, EWE: The General Forum, EWE 2010 and 2011...Assassins Steed...We've been through all that and much more, but it's nothing when you compare it to the union that stuck through the rough times and the good, carrying all of those places forward until they just had no future ahead of them.

We are no regular E-Fed, with a boss or two and just people RPing around and having fun. No, we don't just have fun anymore here, over two years we've become a family, a multicultural family with differences and likenesses, yet deep down you all feel like brothers to me. Thank you for this great time, and let's move on forward!

It would also mean a lot to me if you all replied to this thread with your thoughts.

View user profile http://modern-w-association.ativoforum.com
Hale
Epic Fail Guy

PostSubject: Re: 2 Years of Us   Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:56 pm

I love you too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://modern-w-association.ativoforum.com/profile?mode=editprof
Triple H
Forever Alone Guy

PostSubject: Re: 2 Years of Us   Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:46 pm

Wow, our two year anniversary of this place, it seems not that long ago when I first signed up to EWE, we had good times and bad times, but we always got through them.

I just want to say thank you all especially Kris, for letting me be a part of this great site and being a part of the EWE/MWA family.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nawakhtha
Epic Fail Guy

PostSubject: Re: 2 Years of Us   Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:59 pm

We are one big family. I'd die for you guys Smile. Well... I probably won't. But I might kill for you guys. It feels like two weeks ago I chockslam (remember when I spelled it like that? lol) Randy Orton and John Cena then asked Undertaker to tombstone McMahon. If you don't remember that, you fail.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johnny B00Bz
Forever Alone Guy

PostSubject: Re: 2 Years of Us   Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:00 pm

Seriously, fucking phenomenal. IDK what I'd do without this place and you guys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eddie Marques
Fuck Yeah Guy

PostSubject: Re: 2 Years of Us   Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:01 pm

Jack Jones wrote:

Seriously, fucking phenomenal. IDK what I'd do without this place and you guys.

You'd leave a different place all the time instead of ours lmfao
Jk B00Bz, you're my brother :')

Blackie
Forever Alone Guy

PostSubject: Re: 2 Years of Us   Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:21 pm

I love you all. Whenever this place closed I got all sad n' shit, but now it's open again, so I'm happeh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarface
Forever Alone Guy

PostSubject: Re: 2 Years of Us   Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:15 am

We have come a long way, it seems like it was only yesterday a user named EddyMarqezz with Razor Ramon as an avatar posted a well written body of text on SvRC asking for the former Shawn Michaels of his E-Fed to return to it. I have never considered E-Fedding in my entire life, but something told me to go ahead and click on that link in EddieMarkezz' post.

Ahhh, the good old days, I still remember Kris watching Sweeney Todd, and the cheerleader chant, and me meeting another Arabian brother in the place I least expected: An E-Fed. Matt is like a brother from another mother, it's like we're connected, and also we can speak Arabic in the CBox and nobody would understand us. I also met B00Bz before he went to get himself a sandwich, I still remember him asking me what I thought about Eminem, I wasn't sure if he liked him or not so I went with "I think he's funny".

And of course I remember meeting Trips for the very first time, a man of such class who only used emoticons on the Cbox, we went on to form DX, and we raised hell.

And then Blackie, my long lost twin, made his debut here in EWE, the very first time he came on I wasn't online, I went online one day and Kris was all like "DUDE YOU MISSED IT, AN AWESOME GUY JOINED US!" I was all like "really?" I had no goddamn idea, of course we went on to perform all kinds of shenanigans and CBox Trollface Vs. EFG wars. Fantastic era.

And then we really hit a high note, EWE was in its prime, it stayed like that for quite a while, we did all kinds of awesome stuff, in RPing, in making hilarious graphs and all that jazz.

Fast forward six months, during those six months we went through a lot, JoMo, Beth and what's-her-face ruining the lower CBox, some internal struggles, it took us quite some doing to get the train rolling again, and it was awesome for a while, then some of us got tired, and EWE became a general forum.

Things were quite slow on the general forum but the CBox was always full of action, trolling was frequent and all kinds of good ass fun were always on the CBox, by that time we were playing Mienkruft and having a damn blast.

Eventually, the guys' thirst for RPing took over them, and EWE returned with a shitload of newfags, spearheaded by shitbrick and before you knew it, names like Joey and V4Gz and their gang was all up in the CBox, which eventually led us here.

Wow, I never intended to summarize EWE's history but I think I managed to do it without even noticing.

Anyways, what I really want to say is that no matter how and where we end up, be it on general forums, E-Feds, Mienkruft or even YouTube, the Brotherhood of Steed will live on, conquering cultural differences, console differences, religious differences, breaking all boundaries and never, EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER, presenting a dull moment.... Except when nobody's on the goddamn CBox.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nawakhtha
Epic Fail Guy

PostSubject: Re: 2 Years of Us   Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:03 am

Shawnie's speach :') never have I seen something so beautiful. To think I was gonna say it's too long to read. Thank you my Arabic brother. Also, DAMN C-BOX!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: 2 Years of Us   Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:36 pm

Thanks for stealing my pictures for your video. And no Raven pics? Kris, you're awesome, but fail. jk
Back to top Go down
Hale
Epic Fail Guy

PostSubject: Re: 2 Years of Us   Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:36 pm

Since everyone else is posting speeches to mark the occassion, I thought I would too. I don't really have a lot of history with the steed or EWE, now MWA. I've only been a member here for about four or five months, but in a honesty, it feels a lot longer than that. This website, more importantly, this community, has brought me almost every emotion possible, happiness, laughter, sadness... It's all happened here in the short space of time I've been here.
Though I arrived at rough times, you guys still took me in and treated me well, thought it's been rocky, we all still stand here in MWA, hoping for a new beginning, and I thank you for that, I thank you for everything.
This may sound soppy of me, but I really will miss this if it comes to an end, and I'll definitely miss all of you more. I have never said it before but I believe that I've made friends in this site and that's something special right there - MWA is more than an e-fed, more than just some 'community' of forum users. It's like a family here, always has been and hopefully always will.
I hope in the future I get to know this family even better. So once again, thankyou for all of this, and thankyou for accepting me into this great group.

~To the steed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://modern-w-association.ativoforum.com/profile?mode=editprof
Nawakhtha
Epic Fail Guy

PostSubject: Re: 2 Years of Us   Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:45 am

*raises a glass at the end of V4Gz speech* AMEN! (I don't give a damn, I can say amen when every I want to)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eddie Marques
Fuck Yeah Guy

PostSubject: Re: 2 Years of Us   Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:50 am

*toasty toasty*

Blackie
Forever Alone Guy

PostSubject: Re: 2 Years of Us   Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:02 am

*Stands up and raises glass*

Let me start by saying that I'm a man of few words...

*Sits back down*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarface
Forever Alone Guy

PostSubject: Re: 2 Years of Us   Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:54 am

CM Punk wrote:
*raises a glass at the end of V4Gz speech* AMEN! (I don't give a damn, I can say amen when every I want to)

I hope that's a glass of Pepsi. Or else, I'd be disappoint.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 Years of Us   

Back to top Go down

2 Years of Us
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
That Steed Show :: That Steed Show :: Announcements-
Jump to: