The Best of the Best Youtube Shows in History

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Rebirth of Intelligent Insanity

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: The Rebirth of Intelligent Insanity   Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:35 pm

The commercials end and the scene cuts into Kevin Kelly standing in the interview area when out of no where Raven starts walking into the shot. As soon as the fans recognize Raven a huge pop is heard from the arena. Wherever he's heading, he's heading with a purpose. Kevin Kelly tries to stop Raven for an interview

Kevin Kelly
Oh my god, the guys rumored that you were back, but I just couldn't....Raven, can I have a.....would you please sto....

Raven walks right past him. Shortly after the sounds of cawing birds is heard over the PA system followed by Angry Chair and the crowd cheers again. Raven walks out onto the stage wasting no time on his way to the ring. Raven grabs a mic from a stage hand and climbs into the ring. The crowd quiets down and Raven begins to speak

Raven
July 28th, 2011. Today's date shall be remembered as history. Today marks the return of the Raven.

Isreal, Rome, England, EWE, all were huge. All have fallen. Now it is time for The Raven Warrior to be reborn in what has come to be known as the Modern Wrestling Association. And it seems that my destiny has already been chosen for me.

You see, the EW...MWA powers to be have made an elimination tournament to crown the first ever MWA Heavyweight champion. These same powers to be have included myself in the first round. This week's Saturday Nightmare has put myself against none other than Hunter Hearst Helmsley. With the victor advancing in the tournament. And there's only one thing I really have to say to Hunter himself about our up coming match.

Win, lose or draw, Hunter will NEVER forget exactly who he was in that ring with. 'Cause you see, I have grown tired of the worry of whether I win or lose. In fact, it has been eliminated from my mind altogether. I now have a much more morbidly magnificent thought that consumes my intense imagination.

Spill the blood of many, for the glory of one.

I always used to think that was how to achieve gold. That it was only a stepping stone to my destiny. Now I realize that it IS my destiny. I know now that Heavyweight gold is not something I need to spread my gore-filled glory. Surely it's a perk, a plus, but by no means is it a necessity. What I do know is, Hunter shall be my guinea pig. He shall be my dummy to display my beautiful brutality. His face and body shall be gorgeously grotesque when I am done with him.

Whether or not I advance in this tournament is still yet to be seen. But one thing is very, very sure. The MWA is my new personal playground. And my fellow employees, as they would like to think of themselves, are not my new playmates, they're my new playthings.

Welcome to Raven's Clockwork Orange House of Fun.
Where things will never....e-e-e-ever, be the same again.
Quoth the Raven
FOREVERMORE

Raven drops the mic, spreads his wings to the crowd and makes his exit through the audience.
Back to top Go down
Nawakhtha
Epic Fail Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth of Intelligent Insanity   Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:02 pm

Amazing!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth of Intelligent Insanity   Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:00 am

I should've put tomorrow's date on the rp instead of the day I wrote it. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth of Intelligent Insanity   

Back to top Go down

The Rebirth of Intelligent Insanity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
That Steed Show :: MWA :: RP scenes-
Jump to: