HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Highlight Reel!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eddie Marques
Fuck Yeah Guy

PostSubject: The Highlight Reel!   Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:48 pm

We come back from a commercial break to see the Highlight Reel set in the ring. Blue velvet mat, two leather stools and, of course, the Jeritron 5000 hanging from a low rafters imitation. Chris Jericho is sitting on one of the stools, wearing the same attire as earlier, and his sunglasses. The crowd is cheering and the Highlight Reel logo is situated on the lower left corner of the screen. Jericho raises his microphone up to his lips and speaks as he stands up...

CHRIS JERICHO
Welcome to...SATURDAY NIGHTMARE...IS...JERICHO!!!

The crowd goes wild!!!

CHRIS JERICHO
And welcome to none other than the one, the only, the most interesting talk show in the history of Wrestling, NO...The history of Australia...No! The history of the whole Universe and some more!...Chris Jericho's Highlight Reel is back, pimps and whores, boys and girls, men and women, ladies and gentlemen, hermaphrodites...

The crowd laughs. Jericho paces from side to side slowly as he speaks.

CHRIS JERICHO
Before changing the subject, let me just tell you people who my opponent for tonight is. He was signed to a contract like an hour ago and now he's a God damned "Main Eventer", none other than the Irish Retard and his shillelagh bearing 60 year old virgin manager, Sheamus O'Pussy--I mean O'Shaunessy. The crowd laughs. Come on, that was a bad joke. Either way. Apparently Striker called him a...Headliner...A face of this company. And because of such nonsense comparison to me and, well my special guest here tonight, I'm pretty sure that I simply am going to break his face into two tonight, and I might just use their damn shillelagh!...Now onto another subject.

Jericho pauses as he sits back on his stool.

CHRIS JERICHO
My special guest here tonight...Well you know who he is. This man has my props, he seriously does. He's made such an impact lately that it's even left ME dumbfounded. I mean...He's evolved from a spineless, cowardly, jellyfish who got his ass kicked by some...Jericho air-quotes, "Legacy", only to see me replacing him in a match and becoming World Champion, on to a...Well...Guy with balls. The crowd laughs. And so I heard he is in negotiations with Matt Striker as of late...I was also shocked when I heard such... But I'll tell you, my Jerichoholics, one thing!...If he really is signed...I'm going to love facing him in this tournament finals...But I'll also tell you this, beating him will taste like heaven!

The crowd boos Jericho's last remark.

CHRIS JERICHO
Come on, you all know that comparing him to a legend like I made myself become, building my own path, is unjust, and just plain ricockulous! The crowd boos louder, some chant CM Punk's name...Fine, you'll get to see for yourself...Ladies and Gentlemen...C...M...PUNK!!!

View user profile http://modern-w-association.ativoforum.com
Nawakhtha
Epic Fail Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Highlight Reel!   Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:48 pm

"Cult of Personality" hits the P.A System. The crowd goes wild. Moments pass, the crowd is now quiet and on their feet, wondering if the Straight Edge Messiah has really signed with MWA and if he really brought the WWE Championship with him. Suspense starts to build in the arena and Jericho smiles with all confidence. No surprise to the Ayatollah of Rock and Rolla, CM Punk comes out on the stage wearing his wrestling attire and his new white shirt with the Straight Edge Society logo on the front and "I Am The Best In the World" on the back. The crowd cheer as they notice the WWE Championship around Punk's waist. Punk poses on the stage for a couple of moments, syncing in the love the crowd is giving him. He then starts walking down the ramp at a normal pace, taunting every once in a while. He reaches the bottom of the ramp and gets on the apron. Both CM Punk and Chris Jericho are smiling at eachother. Punk enters through the ropes. He takes of his belt and hangs it on his shoulder. He leans on the ropes closer to the announcement table and grabs a mic from the timekeeper. Punk then looks at the crowd, gives a wide smile and lifts his championship for the crowd as they cheer. He turns around, still lifting it, to see Jericho offering a hand shake. Punk places his championship on his shoulder and tosses the mic to his left hand, then shakes Jericho's hand.

CM PUNK
It's funny isn't it?

Jericho looks confused. CM Punk lets go of Jericho's hand.

CM PUNK
One moment you're calling me a spineless jellyfish and the other you're shaking my hand.

Jericho immediately responds.

CHRIS JERICHO
I wa--

Jericho is cut off.

CM PUNK
Shhh... You were always a person that gave the people what they wanted. Right now, I think they want...

Punk pauses as the crowd chants "CM Punk"

CM PUNK
Me! Chris, I'm not a big fan of backhanded compliments. May I remind you, that spineless jellyfish was your World Wrestling Champion. Besides, you're being a bit of a... What's the word I'm looking for? Oh yes, a hypocrite. You yourself were a slime, beaten around by rookies.

Jericho is still looking a bit confused.

CM PUNK
Don't get me wrong Chris, I respect you, I really do. But this is the age of Punk. Right now, I'm the best in the world...

Punk leans closer to Jericho.

CM PUNK
At what I do!

The crowd goes insane. You can here "Y2J" and "CM Punk" chants. CM Punk spins the W in the WWE Championship as the crowd laughs.

TBC: Jericho

Last edited by CM Punk on Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eddie Marques
Fuck Yeah Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Highlight Reel!   Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:18 am

OOC: Second* World Wrestling Champion, first was Triple H

Nawakhtha
Epic Fail Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Highlight Reel!   Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:03 am

OCC: Right, sorry I forgot
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackie
Forever Alone Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Highlight Reel!   Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:24 pm

The crowd's laugher quickly turn to boos as "Written In Your Face" blasts over the PA System. After a brief moment, Sheamus struts out onto the ramp with a mic in his hand, dressed his ring gear and black shirt with a Celtic cross design on the front of it. Finlay follows closely behind Sheamus dressed in a black collared shirt and tie, some black slacks and dress shoes. He also has his trademark shillelagh in hand. Both men walk about halfway down the ramp until they come to a stop and Finlay motions for the music to be cut. Sheamus looks over at his manager and grins, taking in the negative reaction they're receiving. He turns back to the ring, then raises his microphone.

SHEAMUS
So it's true, eh? The great CM Punk has actually signed with MWA, joinin' the likes of us mere mortals. I'm so sorry, fella, I really am, but I'm gonna have to stop ya' right there. Y'see, ya' might think that your debut is the biggest announcement tonight... Well sorry to disappoint ya', but that just isn't the case.

Sheamus smiles down at CM Punk as Finlay laughs and claps. They walk closer to the ring, stopping at the end of the ramp.

SHEAMUS
As Jericho said before, I've signed with this company now, and that means both of you fellas are now standin' between me and the MWA World Championship. That's bad news for the both of ya' lads, because that gold is rightfully mine, and I'm gonna take it... No matter what the cost.

Sheamus climbs the steel steps whilst Finlay jumps onto the apron. Both men look at each other then enter the ring at the same time. Sheamus turns to Punk.

SHEAMUS
Ya' won the WWE title once and now ya' have this huge cult following? Tell me somethin', Fella. I won that title twice, why don't I have that many fans? Y'know why? It's because I don't waste me time panderin' to 'em and tellin' 'em what they wanna hear... Ya' made all the promises in the world about how pro-wrasslin' is gonna change now that yer' on top... Well one thing hasn't changed. Yer' still the same old bitter, arrogant, overrated wuss that ya' always were. I'm gonna enjoy the moment that I pin ya' fer' the three count... When all yer' fans realize just how wrong they were choosin' you over me. That title means nothin', fella... But the MWA World Championship does... And I'm gonna have that around me waist in no time.

Sheamus turns to Jericho, smiling.

SHEAMUS
Well, fella, this is my debut on The Highlight Reel! So why don't ya' sit down and don't say anything you'll regret. If I were you, I'd use this time wisely and sk the questions that really matter, like how quickly I'll be capturing the World Title...

Sheamus lowers his microphone and turns to Finlay, who is still gripping the shillelagh.

TBC: Jericho or Punk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eddie Marques
Fuck Yeah Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Highlight Reel!   Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:28 pm

Jericho seems to actually be taking Sheamus seriously as he forwards with a question...

CHRIS JERICHO
I do have a question that only you can answer, Shamy.

Sheamus smiles confidently as he nods...

CHRIS JERICHO
How was it like finally losing your virginity to a 60 year old man with a shillelagh?

The crowd goes wild!!! CM Punk is seen laughing loudly behind Chris Jericho. Sheamus looks ticked off as does Finlay.

CHRIS JERICHO
Oh let me guess, lemme guess...Jericho impersonates Sheamus, T'was a hell o'a ride, fella! The crowd is still laughing loudly! Don't bother coming down here though, I'll deal with you later tonight, now back to you, Phil--

Jericho is cut off as soon as he turns to CM Punk.

SHEAMUS
Hold on a second fella!--

The crowd yells with Jericho as the latter turns back to cut Sheamus off...

CHRIS JERICHO
SHUT...THE HELL...UP!!!

The crowd now cheers once more.

CHRIS JERICHO
As I told you already, you big...giant glass of milk. I'll beat you in the ring--I mean meet you...I don't wanna sound overconfident here...The crowd laughs. You seem frustrated there, fella, won't you calm down a bit, and I'll tell you what, after I beat you we can hit the tanning salon together tomorrow, what do you think?

A frustrated-looking Sheamus seems to be about to attack but he's held back by Finlay.

CHRIS JERICHO
Yeah, very wise, old man, hold that manbeast down, you need him to give you his all later tonight.

Finlay now just simply hands Sheamus his shillelagh as Sheamus smiles. The Irish Warrior towards Jericho who strips his vest. Sheamus loses his grin and stops walking slowly as he was, just as soon as Punk stands side by side with Jericho, who looks to the side with a smirk.

CM PUNK
No, Chris, I don't have your back if that's what you think. I'm just proving a point here, I'm proving that you Sheamus, no matter how big you are or how rebellious you think you are, you, you're the only cowardly spineless jellyfish I see in this company.

The crowd cheers. Punk turns to them...

CM PUNK
Shut up. The crowd does, making Jericho chuckle...As I was saying, Sheamus...

TBC: SHEAMUS OR PUNK

Nawakhtha
Epic Fail Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Highlight Reel!   Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:53 pm

"Hard Hittin'" suddenly hits the P.A System. The crowd gasps in surprise. Jonathan Coachman steps out of the backstage area and onto the stage, sharply dressed in a black suit and a blue tie and holding a mic in his right hand. Everyone in the arena is confused, including the three wrestlers.

JONATHAN COACHMAN
Surprised to see me? What? You didn't think this place would run itself, did you? That's right ladies and gentlemen: I, Jonathan Coachman, am the general manager of Saturday night Nightmare!

The wrestlers have a non-caring look on their faces, yet intrigued on what the Coach has to say.

JONATHAN COACHMAN
Striker had to find someone to help him keep watch on his wrestlers and there's a reason he chose me. It's not just because I'm the token black guy.

The crowd laughs.

JONATHAN COACHMAN
But it's also because he and I share the same view of what pro wrestling should be. That vision being more action than talk. And all I've been seeing from you here tonight is talk, this needs to change. This is no longer EWE. I'm not sure what the E's stood for, but I'm sure one of them meant entertainment.

The crowd laughs again.

JONATHAN COACHMAN
We have a wide vision for this company. That's why we signed you here. We have the extreme, the technical and the entertaining all in one ring right now. Do you see the possibilities? Ofcourse you don't! Me and Striker, however, do. And our job is to turn these possibilities into something viewable for the whole world to see.

The crowd cheers.

JONATHAN COACHMAN
Now, you guys have been rambling here about who's the best, who deserves the championship, who's the best... Well, to be honest, I wasn't paying any attention to what you were fighting over. You can't blame me though, manly because I'm your boss. Also, you guys were so boring, the crowd is not here to see you verbally assault eachother.

The crowd boos.

JONATHAN COACHMAN
They want to see you physically assault eachother. You want to know who's the best of you three? I can help you with that. Two weeks from now, at MWA Execution, it'll be, Y2J, Chris Jericho versus, the Straight Edge Messiah, CM Punk versus, the Celtic Warrior, Sheamus!

Both Punk and Jericho grin, while Sheamus has a semi-poker face on. The crowd goes wild with cheer.

JONATHAN COACHMAN
And if one of you manages to win the tournament and the MWA Championship next week, it'll be a triple threat match for the MWA Championship!

The crowd goes loud once more.

JONATHAN COACHMAN
Now that sounds about right. For now, though, I want you guys to head backstage and get ready for your matches. I'm paying you to participate in cock fights, not debate clubs.

"Hard Hittin'" hits once more as the Coach heads backstage. We cut to commercials.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Highlight Reel!   

Back to top Go down

The Highlight Reel!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
That Steed Show :: MWA :: RP scenes-
Jump to: