HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Single H Punks the Punk.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hale
Epic Fail Guy

PostSubject: Single H Punks the Punk.   Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:32 pm

The theme music of Single H plays over the P.A system, the audience boo as he walks out into the building with his arms outstretched. He laughs at the fans booing him as he walks down the ramp and enters the ring. SH asks for a microphone, on getting one he tests it out by tapping it and then raises it to his lips.

SINGLE H
Hello!

The audience boo and chant 'You Suck'.

SINGLE H
What? What have I done to anger you people now?! I was going to be nice today, but you all boo me before I even get out of the curtain! Now if that's not premature judgement I don't know what is.

SH laughs and then continues...

SINGLE H
Now in-case you don't know who I am... My name is Single H. The Controller, Single H. You may know me already, if you don't, you just got lucky. I'm a former tag-team champion... Have any of you been tag-team champions?

He holds the mic up to the audience who just boo him more.

SINGLE H
Nope. That doesn't surprise me. No, no, no, it's not your fault don't get me wrong! You can't help not being like me, not many are... In fact, there is only one man on this earth that comes close to being as good as me, I think you all know him, his name starts with a C!!!

The fans chant 'CM Punk'.

SINGLE H
That's right! Chuck Norris! In all seriousness people, I came out here to inform you as to why I'm back in this business. I joined EWE in it's final days, I never truly did my best. That's all going to change. When I broke out of that prison cell in Africa, I had only one thing in mind, and that was to track down Chris Jericho and give him a piece of my mind... Guess that's not gonna happen now, we're under new management.

SH winks at the stage.

SINGLE H
And would ya believe it, the second Matt Striker takes over this company, I instantly get a shot at the MWA world championship! All I have to do is beat that... Punk, CM Punk. As always, I watched back tapes of Punk's matches and promos and it dauned on me that this CM Punk, this guy that everyone seems to worship is nothing more than a direct rip-off of yours truly. That angers me, I'm the most original guy you'll ever meet and you all know it!

The crowd laugh at the ignorance of SH.

SINGLE H
In fact, I'll bet I can find 100 people backstage that agree with me, CAMERAMAN, CAMERA ME.

SH walks back up the ramp and to the backstage area, cameraman following closely behind, he appears on the titantron screen standing next to some random member of backstage staff.

SINGLE H
Hey you! Random member of backstage staff!

The random member of backstage staff turns around.

RANDOM MEMBER OF BACKSTAGE STAFF
Yes?

SINGLE H
Let me get your opinion, what do you think of CM Punk?

SH smiles and holds a microphone to the random member of backstage staff.

RANDOM MEMBER OF BACKSTAGE STAFF
Well, I think he's a great wrestler and he has fantastic mic skills!

Single H quickly pulls the mic away and signals to the cameraman.

SINGLE H
Cut cut! Edit that ready for the broadcast.

CAMEREMAN
Ummm... We're live, there is no editing.[/color]

SINGLE H
Well then CUT you damn fool!

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://modern-w-association.ativoforum.com/profile?mode=editprof
Nawakhtha
Epic Fail Guy

PostSubject: Re: Single H Punks the Punk.   Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:56 pm

lol. I knew you were gonna say Chuck Norris Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Single H Punks the Punk.
Page 1 of 1