The Best of the Best Youtube Shows in History

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

One step at a time... To legend status...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wade Barrett
Forever Alone Guy

PostSubject: One step at a time... To legend status...   Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:17 pm

We go to ringside and the theme music of Wade Barrett plays, just like last week. The crowd boos.

Barrett begins walking down the ramp, a microphone in hand, he smiles arrogantly as he looks around at the many fans who are booing him loudly. He reaches the ring and begins walking up the steel steps.

WADE BARRETT
Alright, alright, cut my music I have something to say.

The music stops as requested and Barrett climbs into the ring, he looks around at the fans as usual and smirks to himself.

WADE BARRETT
So I'm out here in front of you yet again to talk about my match later tonight. For those of you that haven't seen the match card for tonight's event, I'm making my in-ring debut in a tag-team match, I have been booked to team with fellow newcomer R-Truth to take on Chris Jericho and Matt Hardy.

The fans cheer when they hear the last two names.

WADE BARRETT
Yes, yes, it's all very exciting to see the classic pair re-unite here in Denver but I'm out here to let all of you know that I do not plan on losing tonight's match up. I will not lose tonight's match-up. You see, this is the very opportunity I wanted when I signed that contract last week, the opportunity to get a crack at the legends champion. I know that tonight's contest is non-title, but when I decimate Matt Hardy and hit the Wasteland, leaving him for the medical services to clean up, Matt Striker will have no choice but to consider me a serious contender for that championship.

The fans boo loudly and start up a 'Hardy' chant.

WADE BARRETT
But who am I kidding? I don't need a specific title match! We learned last week that the Legends title is under 24/7 rules, and for those of you that still don't know what I'm on about, that means that I can pin Matt Hardy anywhere, anytime, anyplace and legally become the official champion. I tell ya' folks, it's things like this that made MWA such an appealing place for a person such as myself, I thankyou Mr. Striker for putting this rule into place and bringing me a step closer to the gold without me even having to do a thing.

Barrett laughs and paces around the ring, he climbs the turnbuckle and sits on the top rope.

WADE BARRETT
But why stop at the Legends Championship? Once the juices are flowing there's no point cutting them off! I'm here for money, why have one championship when I can have two? Or three!? I could become MWA's first ever grand slam Champion! And my path begins tonight. So neither Chris Jericho or R-Truth should get in the way of my business. This may be a tag-team match but the only thing I'm interested in is coming ever closer to domination... One step at a time.

Barrett gets down from the turnbuckle and looks around at the audience once more before putting the microphone down and leaving the ring.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

One step at a time... To legend status...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1