HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

SATURDAY NIGHTMARE III

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eddie Marques
Fuck Yeah Guy

PostSubject: SATURDAY NIGHTMARE III   Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:21 am

The scene fades in to ringside, where we see Chris Masters sitting atop a ladder in the center of the ring. with a microphone in his hand, he is soaking in the heat from the fans, with a careless smirk on his lips. Soon enough he starts speaking.

CHRIS MASTERS
So...My opponents and me were just told that the finals of this tournament, next week, will be wrestled in none other than a...

Masters taps the top of the ladder.

CHRIS MASTERS
Ladder match. the first ladder match in MWA history, apropos. Wow...If I win this, it'll make me bigger than Shawn Michaels and Razor Ramon--oh wait I'm not supposed to say that name, am I? Masters chuckles. Fuckin' oops.

Some fans laugh, some boo..

CHRIS MASTERS
Well...Let me just start by saying that I can't wait to destroy whoever my opponent is, with this very ladder. He chuckles. I mean--whoever thinks that either Christian or Triple H stand any chance against me are so deeply mistaken that--well it doesn't really matter to use metaphors, I'll just prove it myself, right next week. But moving on...Some people are still doubtful of why I did what I did last week...Well...let's just say you don't turn your back on your friends after bringing them close to you--Actually, you don't turn your back on your friends, period!...And that's a lesson I taught Randy, the hard way, MY WAY.

The crowd gives a loud reaction.

CHRIS MASTERS
And now just look at me...I did what I did, I continue in this tournament...And I'm still looking as good as I ever have. I am not one of those guys that are going to become great in the future...I AM the future. I AM the next generation...I AM the M in MWA, I am Modern Wrestling Association itself. I am the best in the world right now, you people just fail to acknowledge that, although even tonight I will prove it again, and again next week after I hoist the Legends title above my head. And yes, that is going to happen. Only you people can't believe I will beat a former 13 time World Champion...Or Christian, and I say Christian because let's face it, he never was a World Champion, and he never will be, whilst I WILL be, sooner rather than later.

The crowd gives another mixed reaction.

JBL: I don't know why we're all wasting our time with these fools, if there's one thing they don't understand, it's the English language.

Masters reaches for a backpack he left hanging from the ladder, and opens it, pulling out a t-shirt of the home soccer team, making the soccer-nutjob fans go into a huge frenzy!

JBL: What the fuck!? Why are they all having orgasms?

CHRIS MASTERS
I suppose using this--crappy excuse of what you people call a sport is the only way to get through to you people. They cheer, Masters pulls off a lighter. And how do you like me...He sets the t-shirt on fire! NOW?

He drops the flaming t-shirt on the mat as he stands on the last step before the top of the ladder...

CHRIS MASTERS
You people are here...For Wrestling! I didn't come here for this complete bullcrap, this is a Wrestling show, not a soccer match, if you sellouts don't understand what the fuck Wrestling is, and expect soccer bullshit, then get the fuck out of my show

They boo louder than anyone could expect as Masters drops down to the mat and steps on the burning shirt, and stands on it.

CHRIS MASTERS
Society is fucked up, these days. Eh? Well fuck society!...Fuck you! You! You! And you too over there! Masters had pointed at a selective group of fans. You want to hate me for bringing you back to reality? Bring it on. I am a one-man revolution, bringing back what Wrestling really means. You hate me for that, and I won't care, because I'm that guy that bares with the hate and doesn't give up to prove a point. And I will prove a point by dominating this industry, by soon holding all the championships in this company, and be at the top of the world. What I did to Orton last week is only a simple preview of what I'll do tonight, to Christian and Triple H, I will leave them completely knocked out just like I left the..."Apex freakin' Predator" last week, laid out on concrete with his face busted open. I don't do this for the passion, I don't do this for the spectacle the fame or the money. I do this to prove a point, that I am what this company stands for, I am what really represents MWA. I am what the slogan says itself...I am the best of the best, and nothing...but the best.

Jim Ross: I have to say, I wasn't expecting for half of so much hatred from the crowd! Bah Gawd!

Masters soaks in major heat as he drops the microphone and does his taunt, showing off his biceps and kissing them, then looking at the camera with a grin as it fades out.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

We come back from the break to an almost empty ring, where only Justin Roberts is present, with a microphone in his hand.

Justin Roberts: The following contest, is set for one fall!

Justin Roberts: Introducing first, from Cleveland, Ohio! Weighing in at 231 pounds! THE MIZ!

Miz goes down the entrance ramp, jawing with some fans until he gets to the ring. He hops up onto the apron and sits there on one knee, still looking back at his audience. He then gets up, and enters the ring, before taunting once more. His music then cuts off, and he is left standing in the ring, waiting for his opponent.

Justin Roberts: And his opponent...

JBL: WHAT THE FUCK!?

The crowd cheers loudly.

Justin Roberts: Being accompanied to the ring by William Regal. From Louisville, Kentucky! He stands at six feet tall, and weighs in at two hundred twenty six pounds! EUGENE!

Eugene runs around, spazzing out, slapping high fives with the fans, as William Regal fails to contain him. Regal is wearing a nice looking suit, and black slacks, he looks quite spiffy. Eugene however, is an entirely different story. He's wearing his ring trunks with some sort of ridiculous white jacket that doesn't appear to be on properly. Regardless, he goes up the stairs at ringside, and then enters the ring, clapping like a six year old child at a surprise birthday party. However, Miz is not amused by the shenanigans being proposed, and attacks Eugene from behind, with a clubbing blow to his head that sends him to the ground. The opening bell rings.

Jim Ross: What a classless act by the Miz!

JBL: That's bullshit JR, growing up in Texas, we used to play this game all the time. Beat the retard!

Miz stands over Eugene, taunting as the crowd boos heavily. He then helps Eugene up to his feet, and then immediately hits him with a back elbow to the face. Eugene stumbles backwards, and falls against the second rope. Miz turns him around so that his neck is now hanging over the second rope. He puts his knee on him, and pushes down, choking him out. The ref begins his five count.

1... 2... 3... 4... Miz releases the hold.

The referee pulls Miz away from Eugene, and yells at him, most likely telling him that he's not allowed to use the ropes to choke opponents.

Jim Ross: More dirty play by the Miz!

JBL: What are you talking about? He's got a five count, and he used it, nothing dirty about that!

Miz backs away from the ref, holding his hands up in innocence. The ref then goes over to check on Eugene. But Miz isn't done! He bounces off the ropes and runs back at Eugene. He jumps to the air, and lands on the back of Eugene's head! No, Eugene moves out of the way! Miz hits the ropes, and bounces back, landing hard in the ring! The crowd cheers loudly.

Jim Ross: Great reversal from Eugene there, and now it's his turn to get in some offense!

JBL: Not really, he just accidentally got out of the way. He has no idea what he's doing out there!

Eugene gets to his feet just moments before Miz gets to his. Miz goes for a clothesline, but Eugene ducks down to hold his stomach just before he connects. He then turns around, and kicks Miz in the stomach, snap ddt! Pin!

1... 2... Miz rolls his shoulder up!

Jim Ross: We almost witnessed an upset!

JBL: Yeah, that definitely would've been upsetting...

Eugene gets to his feet to a huge pop from the crowd, and notices his opponent is still laid out on the ground. He knows its his time to put this thing away. He does a damn near perfect Hulk Hogan impression to get the crowd pumped up, and then stands over Miz. From the crowd emerges a shady large figure, who slides into the ring, from behind Eugene, who turns around...KICK TO THE GUT...DOMINATOR!!!

JBL: GOOD GAWD ALMIGHTY...IT'S LASHLEY!

Jim Ross: BAH GAWD!

He waits for Miz to get up...SPEAR!!! SPEAR BY LASHLEY!!!

He taunts...

His theme song hits.

JBL: WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED?

COMMERCIAL BREAK

The camera focuses on Chris Jericho, with a band-aid on his broken nose, and a gauze bandage on his forehead, as it pans back and he is walking towards it until he stops and turns left, trolling the cameraman on purpose. The crowd can be heard laughing as he comes back with a smirk in front of the camera. He stops walking as he almost bumps against CM Punk, the camera zooms out to show the latter as the crowd pops loudly. Punk is wearing his trademark T-Shirt and shorts, and also with a small bandage on his forehead, and of course, his WWE Championship Title Belt around his waist.

CHRIS JERICHO
...Phil...

Punk nods...

CM PUNK
...Chris...

They trade stares...

CHRIS JERICHO
Hell of a match last week...I'm proud.

The crowd can be heard cheering as Y2J extends his hand...Punk shakes it, nodding.

CHRIS JERICHO
So, we're teaming up tonight, huh?...Hmph...Time to teach those juniors a lesson. They both chuckle. No, I'm serious. I mean...Raven's as hurt as we are and Curt Hawkins, as much as he likes to believe in himself as the next Shawn Michaels, is not even close to Marty Jannety's level.

The crowd laughs.

CHRIS JERICHO
Everything's gonna be jimdandy tonight you can trust on tha--

He is cut off by Punk as the latter raises his hand and closes his eyes in confusion...

CM PUNK
Jim--Jimdandy? What kind o'word is that?

Jericho snickers.

CHRIS JERICHO
Listen, I'm just schmoozing here--Punk mouths the word "Schmoozing!?" in confusion...You know last week I put it all on the line. I put my career on the line, I put your title on the line, I put your career on the line, and I even put my life on the line for the simple reason that I wasn't in that match to win your little WWE Championship...I was in that match to put on a 5-Star Match for the Wrestling business to build itself around, pick up ideas from it. That's all it was, it was an all-out war in that ring and we both know it, we both put each other through hell and I'm glad that's over. And while I wouldn't say no to doing it again in the future, or near future for that matter, I'm much more focused on tonight. You see tonight we're facing the MWA Heavyweight Champion. Raven is no easy picking, and Hawkins...we don't really know what the guy has to offer since WWE clearly holds people back...It held you back...And it held me back. Tonight nothing is holding us back though, and I'll be pissed if we don't teach those two a lesson. I mean, after all, we...we're the best in the world at what we do. I proved to you that you're not alone, and you proved to me I'm not exactly king of the hill either last week.

Chris pauses and taps on Punk's new customized WWE Title.

CHRIS JERICHO
You need to get a new name for that--Punk nods and chuckles. Anyway, loving the chat and all, but I've got to get to the arena gym for a small treadmill run before we go out and nail those class A fagbags. I'll see you in the ring.

They smirk at each other as Y2J walks past Punk, still limping. Punk snickers and then turns to the camera...Punk glazes back at Jericho, who's not in the camera frame anymore. He then looks back at the camera.

CM PUNK
I don't agree with a lot of thing Jericho has to say, first of them being Raven is injured as bad as we are. However, he's right, we're the best in the world at what we do. Which brings me to you, Stri--

Punk suddenly stops and mockingly corrects himself.

CM PUNK
Mr. Striker... It is an undoubted fact that I'm the best in this company and last week you saw that. You saw the tension Jericho and I can place on a match. At moments during that very match this championship Punk taps on the championship around his waist. had no certainty where it would end up by the end of the night. Chris and I stole the show and we more than made up for those other two slouches.

Punk pauses for a second.

CM PUNK
You claim that MWA is different, Striker? How is it different? Is it because Single H and Raven are taking up what should be my spot?

The crowd starts CM Punk chants.

CM PUNK
You know I'm the reason these people are tuning in, that's why you signed me. Yet, you deliberately demolish my well earned respect for Single H's humor... I thought SNL stood for Saturday Nightmare Live, not Saturday Night Live.

The crowd laughs as Punk sounds madder and speaks louder.

CM PUNK
How is MWA different than WWE? Is it because you gave Hawkins a chance? At the price of who? Sheamus!? I wonder how long before Ron Simmons is MWA Champion, DAMN! I don't see why not, he can out wrestle half of the roster you put together. You know, Striker, when you said this would be a true wrestling federation, I was expecting to see the likes of The Heart Break Kid, Shawn Michaels, Batista, Bryan Danielson, Psycho Messiah, Edge or, at the very least, Michael Tarver.

The crowd's cheers gets higher and higher as Punk mentions each name.

CM PUNK
What happened to those people? I bet you gave their spots to the Highlanders and John Laurinaitis. Striker, this place hasn't even taken off and it's a sellout. This is not a wrestling company, and the MWA Championship is not a wrestling championship. Which is why, I have decided to take matters into my own hands.

The crowd cheers. Punk taps on his championship once again.

CM PUNK
From now own, this will be known as the Pure Wrestling Championship!

The crowd's cheers peak.

CM PUNK
And tonight I cement my name as the Pure Wrestling Champion by personally taking out the MWA.

Punk walks away from the camera frame and then quickly comes back.

CM PUNK
Almost forgot...

Punk picks up a Pepsi can that was on a nearby table, opens it and looks at the camera.

CM PUNK
Drink Pepsi. Everytime I say that, Striker has to pay Pepsi and Pepsi pays me... It's a win-win!.

Punk takes a sip of Pepsi.

CM PUNK
Oh and live from GuimarĂ£es, it's Saturday Nightmare LIIIIIVE!

The crowd laugh their asses off as the scene fades out.

The crowd erupts into a frenzy as "Walk" by Pantera hits the PA system. Shortly afterwards out steps Rob Van Dam, looking around at the crowd smiling as he walks down the ramp, pausing in the middle to do his taunt as the crowd chants "ROB, VAN, DAM!".

Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentlemen, making his way to the ring, from Battlecreek Michigan, he is The Whole Fuckin' Show, Rob...Van...Dam!

Jim Ross: Well it looks like business is about to pick up here tonight.

JBL: JR how many times have you said that in your life?

Jim Ross: I suppose I've said it here and there, why?

JBL: Find something else.

Making his way up the steel ring steps and onto the apron, followed by a quick jump over the ring ropes into the ring, making his way to the middle of the ring and doing his taunt one more time, finishing it off with a jumping spin kick. Walking over to the ropes, grabbing a mic from one of the ring crew.

Jim Ross: Looks like Rob has something to say to us tonight.

JBL: Really? I thought he was looking for a pepper shaker.

ROB VAN DAM
Before my match against Jack Jones, I thought I'd like to explain to everyone why I did what I did this past Sunday at the PPV. Hunter, Masters, no offense to you guys, it was nothing personal. Christian, I didn't do it to help you win the match, my beef for getting involved was to get the Miz to shut the hell up for once!

The crowd cheers loudly for RVD, a sign of their hatred for the Miz.

ROB VAN DAM
You have no idea how annoying it was for me, to be sitting at home, and see him get on camera, wherever he was, and brag about how awesome he is. Seriously dude? If you're that much in love with yourself then rent yourself a room and grab a tube of ointment and do what you got to do, but don't make these people and everyone else watch it!

A wave of laughter would break throughout the arena.

Jim Ross: I don't think the Miz is going to like this.

JBL: Well I sure as hell am JR!

ROB VAN DAM
Miz, you may be "awesome"...sarcasm rolling off each letter in the word as he said it, but do you know who I am? I'm the Whole...Fuckin'...Show! And I'm going to show each and everyone of the guys in the back that I am here to make an impact and to bring attitude here to the MWA!

The crowd would once again cheer loudly for RVD as he started to hand the mic back, before bringing it back to his mouth.

ROB VAN DAM
Oh and, uh....Whatever and Cool.

Smiling as the some of the crowd laughed he would hand the mic back to the ring crew and get to his corner as he waited for his opponent.

JBL: Bout time he got done pandering to the crowd.

Jim Ross: And what would you do when you were wrestling?

JBL: I'd do just that, wrassle!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

We come back from commercial break to see Zeus Jack Jones finishing his entrance with White Goodman raising his hand in the air. As his theme song fades out, they both look and point at the camera, in their own way. The bell rings as Goodman takes the signature leather coat off of Jack Jones and leaves for ringside.

Jim Ross: And here we go for another Wrestling match here on Saturday Nightmare!

JBL: It's Zeus, Jack Jones vs "Hazes", Rob Van Dam.

JBL chuckles at his own joke, and JR can't help but snicker. Goodman and RVD lock-up in little time, quickly a Monkey Flip by RVD, both wrestlers get up and run at each other and now an Oriental Hip Toss by Zeus. Van Dam gets up as Zeus lunges himself at the ropes, bounces back, Dropkick! RVD ducks under, Jones falls flat on his back, Spinning Leg Drop by RVD! NO! Jones sits up! Both Wrestlers get up at the same time and stare down, as the crowd cheers loudly!

Jim Ross: There's a display of pure wrestling right there! Neither man can take advantage, not even without resourcing to the most crafty counters and original maneuvers!

RVD and Jones nod at each other with a confident grin on each face. Van Dam extends his hand for a handshake...And a slap across the face by Zeus!!! The crowd boos, but Rob Van Dam does not take it lightly as he kicks Jones right in the gut, and follows it with a Roundhouse Kick! Cover!

1...Kickout!

Zeus kicks out with ease as RVD gets him to his feet. Irish Whip to the opposite ropes, and Mr. Pay-Per-View does the splits as Jones runs over him and hits now the opposite ropes, Van Dam leans back and pushes up his legs, and tosses Zeus across the ring with them, the latter rolls out, nervous, and groggy, as White Goodman tries to psyche him, spraying a full bottle of water on him as the Whole Fuckin' Show just shrugs and looks at them with a smile and his hands on his waist.

JBL: And Jones is getting his ass handed to him!

RVD runs...Baseball Slide on both! The referee starts counting the wrestlers out as Van Dam grabs Jones by the back of the head and starts slamming it against the announcers' table. He rolls Zeus back into the ring before the referee even reaches 3.

Jim Ross: I can't say I mind seeing him get his ass whooped after the lack of respe--

JBL: Shut up!

Van Dam gets on the apron and does his signature taunt, pointing at his own back as the fans yell with him..."ROB...VAN...DAM", Springboard Elbow Drop! Cover!

1...2...Kickout!

The crowd starts an "RVD!...RVD!...RVD!" chant as the man pulls Jack Jones up. He tosses him back first into the corner and runs at him...Shoulder thrust, and another one...Back handspring, he runs...AND SHOULDER THRUSTS THE RING POST! Zeus gets out of the way just in time!

JBL: There we go!

Jones recovers for a bit, and then turns around, grabs RVD, spins him around the ring a lap, and runs, tossing him again shoulder-first into the ring post! Zeus then leans back against the ropes, recovering for a while more. He grabs RVD again...Vertical Suplex! Pin!

1...2...Kickout!

Jim Ross: And Zeus makes a surprisingly good comeback in the match.

JBL: What were you expecting? He's an MWA academy graduate! He doesn't lose to some crappy ECW white trash!

Jones stomps RVD repeatedly before getting him to his feet and twisting him around for a Neckbreaker! Pin!

1...2...Kickout!

A frustrated Zeus gets to his feet and goes over to have a small chat about the match with White Goodman after the latter called him over.

Jim Ross: BAH GAWD NO!

A ponytailed long-haired man with a black cap, dressed as an MWA referee, lays Jimmy Korderas out with a steel chair! Zeus turns around and gets it swung across his face as well, getting busted open! Paul Heyman tells a confused-as-hell looking RVD to cover Jack Jones!

JBL: What the fuck is happen--

RVD COVERS HIM! HEYMAN COUNTS!

1...2...3!!!

JBL runs into the ring, scaring Heyman away! Van Dam, confused, doesn't leave the ring or take any sides, per say. JBL yells at him loudly and they both end up looking at Heyman, who walks backwards through the crowd, with a huge smile, and points at RVD, who still looks confused as we fade out. The scene opens to a sign that reads "Big Thrills Amusement Park" which is conveniently placed, in front of... You guessed it, an amusement park. The camera then cuts to a small family buying cotton candy for their young son. The cotton candy kiosk is set up right in front of a roller coaster, which contains the actual focus of this scene. On this roller coaster, sitting in the front two seats are "Zeus" Jack Jones, and his manager, White Goodman. If you couldn't spot them by their unique appearance, they made it even more obvious because they were wearing their normal gear, that of course being Jones' "Zeus" shirt, and Goodman's Sleeveless muscle shirt. The automatic seat belt drops down, and they both pull on it to make sure it's secure. After a few seconds an employee of the park pulls down a lever, and the grinding of gears can be heard as the roller coaster moves up very slowly. It is at this point that Jones first addresses the camera.

JACK JONES
Oh, hi there. Jack Jones here, god of the gods, how are you doing?

He chuckles to himself for a moment before continuing to speak.

JACK JONES
I know you're all wondering, "Jack, why are you at an amusement park?" Well there's a good metaphor for this, but I'll explain that later, right now I'd rather tell you where I've been. You see, two weeks ago, on this very program, I suffered my first defeat at the hands of a washed up has been that goes by the name of Raven. This loss eliminated me from any contention for the MWA World Championship, and effectively ended my undefeated streak...

Of course, Jones had only won one match prior to this event, but it was unclear as to whether or not he even noticed that.

JACK JONES
It did NOT however, take me off of the card for Execution... No, I was offered a spot at that show, but I turned them down. And do you know why? It was because I have self respect, and discipline... Sure, most of the other guys in the back would've let that loss just fly by, but not me. No, I took that loss personally, and I knew I had to do something about it. So during that week I thought of everything. Hell, I even went as far as to think that Whitey over here was holding me back.

He points over at Goodman, who just nods his head and gives a blank stare.

JACK JONES
But that's just ridiculous. This loss was no one's fault but my own. I lost because I wasn't as well rounded as I thought I was. Sure, I was always WAY more talented than anyone else back there, but there was one thing I lacked. Aggression... So when I go out there this week, and for many weeks to come, you're going to see a much more aggressive Jack Jones. One who has his eye on the prize, and won't let it slip away again. And you can put that in your pipe and smoke it!

Other than the last sentence killing all of the relevance from the speech Jones had put together, that all sounded good. If two things were now relevant, it was that Jones was going to be more aggressive, and that this roller coaster is moving slow as shit. Jones continues to talk.

JACK JONES
And now onto why I'm on this roller coaster...

The coaster now finally reaches its primary ascent. I imagine all the other passengers are quite unpleased with Jones' constant talking, but it seemed as though they'd have to deal with it.

JACK JONES
As you can see, this roller coaster is now on the rise, much like my career... See, I told you this would be clever. The coaster is going up slow, but steady, and pretty soon, it'll be at the peak of it's "career..."

I don't believe in magic, but there was something special about Jack Jones. Maybe he could tell the future, or hell, maybe he truly WAS Zeus. I don't know, but I DO know, that that roller coaster, did indeed make it to the peak of that track just moments later... Unfortunately for him, that's when this whole promo went DOWNHILL.

JACK JONES
We've made it to the top, such as I will be doing in the next fe...

A look of terror develops on Jones' face as the coaster begins to DEscend. He is, for once, speechless as they speed down the track. The only sound heard out of him is a quite feminine shriek, but even that ceases to exist after a few moments. The entire ride goes by, and Jones keeps a very uncomfortable look on his face. They finally come to a stop, and everybody exits the coaster with a smile on his face. Everybody except for, Jack Jones. Instead, he runs straight for the garbage can, and leans over it, to throw up excessively. Goodman comes over and pats him on the back.

WHITE GOODMAN
It's alright bud. It still looked cool.

Jones throws up for a few more seconds before he can put together a proper response.

JACK JONES
Really? Was the part about me being on the rise cool?

Goodman pauses for a second, with a rather comical look on his face. He then tries to comfort Jones.

WHITE GOODMAN
Yeah... Except for the part where, right after you got to the top you came crashing down... But we can work on that!

Jones throws up one more time, and then finally gets away from the trashcan, still with the typical nauseous look on his face. Christian is sitting on some bricks surrounding a planter with Matt Hardy and Chris Jericho as the three of them are looking at a map of the amusement park. The three of them begin to fight over it and nudge each other. Christian swats their arms away as he stands up with the map.

CHRISTIAN
Okay, obviously this isn't helping us at all.

Christian crumbles the map into a ball and tosses it underhanded to one of the guys.

CHRISTIAN
I'm going to get a caramel apple. You guys sit here until you figure out where we parked our car.

Christian heads over to the caramel apple stand. He grabs the caramel apple from the vendor and tosses him some cash without counting it. He begins to walk back towards the other guys where he hears a loud girly shriek. Christian makes a one eighty and heads towards the scream with apple in hand. Christian arrives at the base of the coaster by the exit, he begins searching around looking for the damsel in distress, he looks towards the exit and sees a man standing next to another man who is bent over a trash can.

CHRISTIAN
Excuse me sir what hap-

Christian stops talking as the man stands up and faces him. Instead of finishing his sentence, Christian starts to laugh. Still laughing Christian walks closer to them. He slaps Jack Jones on the back in a playful way.

CHRISTIAN
Well hey there Jackie. I'm glad to know that you, the Damsel in Distress, is safe. What are you doing on this coaster anyways?

JACK JONES
Well I was explaining to the folks at home why this coaster is a metaphor for my career. As you can see, this roller coaster goes on the rise, much like my career... Yah, clever I know. You don't have to tell me. The coaster is going up slow, but steady, and pretty soon, it'll be at the peak of it's "career..."

CHRISTIAN
This coaster is not a metaphor for your career. Well maybe on Mount Olympus in Fantasy Land...Zeus. Now a good metaphor for your career, is...

Christian looks around him while thinking.

CHRISTIAN
Haza! I got it.

Christian snaps his head back towards Jack Jones

CHRISTIAN
You are just like that Merry-Go-Round.

Christian says while pointing at a Merry-Go-Round in the distance.

CHRISTIAN
You are like that Merry-Go-Round for quite a few reasons. One, your career is never on the rise, it's a flatline, just going round and round in circles with no rise, change, or any promise what so ever.

Christian makes a circular motion with his arm. He stops and goes to his next point.

CHRISTIAN
Two, it's lame and most adults don't like it. For the most part it's only attracted to small children.

Christian smirks as he takes a bite of his caramel apple.

CHRISTIAN
Three...it's gay.

Christian takes a breath as he keeps smiling.

CHRISTIAN
Four, it's simple. And I mean really simple, I bet a chimpanzee designed it. Like you there is nothing going on besides what you see on the outside, which isn't much either. Just like you there is no complexity at all. Simple minds simple pleasures Jack.

CHRISTIAN
And finally. I bet you didn't even notice the Merry-Go-Round. You know why? Because it's blocked by this huge popular roller coaster. It just sits in the shadow all day hoping and praying somebody will go for a rise. But guess what? Nobody does. And that's exactly what you are. Sure you have some good qualities...And I use the words some loosely. When it comes down to it, you are just sitting in the shadows of the roller coaster, and in the case of MWA, you are sitting in the shadows of people like me, and more recently, Raven who destroyed you two weeks ago.

Christian takes another bite of his caramel apple. He tilts it towards Jack Jones offering him a bite. Jones looks over at Christian with a curious look on his face, and then proceeds to talk.

JACK JONES
You know, I should be mad at you, but... I'm not.

Christian holds the apple out even closer to Jones, who puts his hands in front of his face, as if in self defense.

JACK JONES
No thanks. I don't know if you just noticed, but I recently threw up...

Christian tries to hold back his laughter, but that is damn near impossible due to the fact that just about everyone in the park saw Jones' little episode. He obeys his wishes however, and takes another bite of the apple for himself.

JACK JONES
Anyway, listen here pal. I like your attitude. What you just did there, well honestly, it ALMOST made ME look like a fool. And believe me, if you can do that to me, you can do that to anybody, isn't that right Whitey?

The camera looks at Goodman, who appears to be picking a flower. He turns around surprised to hear his name, and nods in agreement. Jones smiles and points at him.

JACK JONES
See... He knows.

They both nod back and forth at each other as Christian stares awkwardly from a distance. He clears his throat, and catches Jones' attention.

JACK JONES
So yeah, like I was saying there's something about you that I really like. But what is it? Your speech? No, that's not quite it... Its the way you carry yourself. It's your, your... Your swagger, your...

Christian cuts him off.

CHRISTIAN
Charisma?

Jones is stopped dead in his tracks, and then a grin develops on his face as he points at Christian.

JACK JONES
Yeah, that's it, your charisma... You've got loads of it, you're like... Chairman of Charisma. Like, Colonel Charisma... Like...

Christian cuts him off again.

CHRISTIAN
CAPTAIN... Charisma?

Jones has the exact same reaction.

JACK JONES
Yeah, exactly! You're like, captain charisma, it's amazing!

There is a moment of silence as the stupidity of Jones' comment passes by.

JACK JONES
Listen, I could use a guy like you. What are you up to these days, you know, in the ring?

CHRISTIAN
Well I am winning this Legends Title Tournament thing...but that's not a big deal I'm going to win it with ease. Apart from that I got nothing else going on.

They both stand there in silence for a moment. Christian twirls the caramel apple in his hand. He brings it up to his face and stares at it. After a few moments he snaps out of it and takes a bite. He looks back at Jack Jones and begins talking again with his mouth full..

CHRISTIAN
But I know the point you are getting to.... And you are right.... You would be honored to have me join your little crusade... We would make an excellent team...

Christian swallows that bite and goes for another. But before he can Matt and Chris Jericho run up behind him waiving the car keys in the air expressing they have found the lost car. Christian stands next to Jack Jones and puts his arm on his shoulder.

CHRISTIAN
You know Zeus...this will be the start of a beautiful friendship. Here...enjoy the rest of the caramel apple.

Christian puts the half eaten caramel apple in Jack's hand as he jumps in front of him.

CHRISTIAN
Now if you'll excuse me. Mimicking a complete surfer dude voice... I'm off to a total rager teeko braham!

Christian runs towards the car where Matt Hardy and Chris Jericho are as they speed off into the sunset leaving Jack Jones with a half eaten caramel apple. The camera zooms into the caramel apple which has the caramel part melting off. The caramel from the caramel apple slowly oozes onto Jack Jones's hands. The caramel from the caramel apple slowly melts into a liquidy caramelly substance that doesn't look at all like the caramel from a caramel apple as the camera pans up away from the caramel from the caramel apple that is now the caramel on Jack Jones' disgusting caramel covered hand, and past his face and to the sky as it fades out. We come back from that promo to Justin Roberts in the ring.

Justin Roberts: The following contest, is set for one fall, where whoever is pinned, is eliminated from the Legends title tournament!

Justin Roberts: Introducing first, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada! Standing at six feet two inches, weighing in at two hundred twenty seven pounds! Captain Charisma, CHRISTIAN!

Christian comes down to the ring, slapping high fives with fans. He goes up the stairs, and then enters the ring and waits for his two opponents.

Justin Roberts: Introducing next, from Los Angeles, California! Standing at six feet four inches, weighing in at two hundred sixty five pounds! The Masterpiece, CHRIS MASTERS!

Masters goes down to the ring, ignoring the fans. He gets in the ring, and stares down Christian for a moment, before the third and final competitor comes out.

Justin Roberts: And now, the final competitor. Hailing from Greenwich, Connecticut! He stands at six feet four inches, and weighs in at two hundred fifty five pounds! The Game, TRIPLE H!

Triple H does his usual entrance. He walks down the ramp, and then up the stairs next to the ring. He then walks halfway across the apron and stops. He looks both ways, then lifts his head up, and spits water into the air. He then spits the water a second time, only straight ahead of him. He then enters the ring, and stands in an empty corner. The opening bell rings.

Jim Ross: And this one is under way! John, who do you see getting eliminated this week?

JBL: I see Christian going today. Look at the size difference between him and his two opponents, he doesn't have a chance in the world!

Masters walks towards Triple H, but Christian attacks him from behind before he can do anything.

Jim Ross: Christian is on the attack early on! Is that something that he should do?

JBL: That's all he really can do. He's got to use that speed to his advantage.

Triple H runs towards him, and takes a drop kick that sends him straight to the mat. Masters gets up, and is hit with a clothesline. Triple H gets up, and receives the same fate. Masters gets up, another clothesline. No, he ducks under it! Christian turns around, and takes a kick to the gut. Masters holds him for a suplex, Triple H gets to his feet and does the same, double suplex on Christian! Christian rolls out of the ring in pain.

JBL: It's already over for him. They're just going to throw him around.

Chris Masters taunts by the ropes, but Triple H lifts him over and throws him out! Triple H then taunts, and makes his way out of the ring. Masters is already up to one knee, but HHH helps him to his feet regardless. He walks him over to the announcer's table, and slams him face down on it. Masters then falls back to the floor, meanwhile Christian has gotten to his feet. H turns around, and takes a clothesline, so he is now laying on the announcers table. Christian looks at him, and then at the turnbuckle. He rolls into the ring and the crowd goes wild. Masters gets to his feet. Christian goes to the top rope and taunts! But Masters gets on the apron, and grabs him by the foot. Christian tries to fight back by punching him in the face. But his resistance is futile, and Masters pulls his foot out from underneath of him, forcing him to land gooch first on the top rope. Triple H gets off the table, and up to the apron next to Masters. He punches him in the back, forcing him to let go of Christian and turn around to face him. They punch each other back and forth, but neither of them get the clear advantage. Triple H then lands a knee to Master's gut. He grabs him, and goes for a suplex that would drop him on the apron. But Masters gets down, now in the ring. He grabs HHH's head, Stun Gun! HHH falls straight back onto the floor. Masters goes over to Christian, and eats a boot to the face that sends him to the mat. Triple H stumbles to his feet, but Christian jumps to the outside of the ring with a sky high cross body! Triple H goes back down and Christian taunts.

Jim Ross: Maybe the game will stay down now!

JBL: Maybe he should! If he stays out there he can't lose.

Christian slides into the ring, unaware that Masters has already gotten back up to his feet. Masters meets him with a double axe handle to the back of his neck, and drops him to one knee. He then lifts him into the air for a suplex, and holds him there.

Jim Ross: Look at the strength of Chris Masters!

JBL: Showing off is only making him tired, drop his ass!

After the longest seven seconds ever witnessed, Masters drops him hard on the mat with a suplex. He then gets up, and flexes for the crowd, who show how they feel with a cascade of boos. He then puts one foot on Christian's chest, and the pin starts.

1... 2... Christian throws his foot off of him.

Masters chuckles to himself as Christian gets to his feet. Christian then punches him in the face. He bounces off the ropes and runs back. Cross body! No, Masters catches him and holds him in the air. Fall away slam! Christian rolls to the apron and holds his back in pain. Masters walks over to him and helps him to his feet, so that the ropes are separating the two of them. He goes to punch him, but Christian catches his hand and lands a punch of his own. He then thrusts his shoulder into Master's gut, which makes him bend over. Triple H walks over and grabs Christian's leg. But he uses his other one to kick him in the face, which forces him to fall back so that he is sitting against the announcer's table. Christian then jumps over the ropes, and hits a sunset flip on Masters. Pin!

1... 2... Masters kicks out.

Triple H gets to his feet and storms to the ring. He slides in and grabs Christian, and hits him with a flurry of punches until he is backed up into the ropes. He irish whips him to the opposite side, and runs at him when he bounces back, Jumping High Knee! He gets him up, backs him into the ropes, and irish whips him again. This time when he bounces back he hits him with a AA spinebuster! He taunts while he waits for Christian to get to his feet.

Jim Ross: Triple H is absolutely on fire!

JBL: He's unstoppable now, Christian better get the hell out of there!

Christian stumbles up to his feet and turns around. Kick to the gut, Triple H puts his head between his legs.

JBL: Here it comes!

HHH grabs his arms, but Masters comes up from behind with a Master Lock! He pulls HHH away from Christian and towards the middle of the ring. Christian falls down to the ground, HHH has no where to go! He taps out, and the bell rings!

Justin Roberts: Triple H has lost this match by way of submission, and is eliminated from the Legends Title Tournament!

Masters has his arm raised in victory as he looks down at his opponents, both laid out on the mat. He taunts as we fade to commercial.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

The camera shows a white brick wall as it moves down the hallway and a corner stops the wall to reveal Raven sitting on a flight of stairs right around that corner. Raven stares at the corner as he begins to speak.

RAVEN
Tonight's main event is a tornado tag match. pitting the team of Clean Man Punk and The Human Highlight Chris Jericho against myself and Curt Hawkins. Which is a man that I have never heard of before. Now I'm going to level with you MWA fans, I have no idea what the fuck is going on. I have no personal vendettas against my opponents. I obviously have no binding ties to my partner. I can assure you all that I had nothing to do with the booking of the match...In fact, one of my opponents happens to be a man that I respect. But just because I respect Jericho, does not mean he is safe. You see, I am the one and he is part of the many. And as for my unknown partner in Curt Hawkins, he might be safe as long as he pulls his weight an stays out of my way. 'Cause partner or not, I have no problem dropping him like a bad habit. I have absolutely no problem emptying that ring of any and all others who are foolish enough to oppose me.

Raven pauses.

RAVEN
You see, I am the MWA Heavyweight champion and I will do whatever I damn well wish. So It is written, so it shall come to pass. But tonight is only a stepping stone to true greatness. You see there bigger and better things up on the horizon. And for those of you who thought that Execution was the peak of my stay here in the Modern Wrestling Association, prepare to be blown away by a twist that even Shyamalan couldn't even imagine. Now I realize that I usually recite a lyrical quote at this point, but I was thinking about stealing a page out of the Goldust playbook and recite a theatrical quote that might give a little insight of what I may or may not be talking about.

He makes another pause.

RAVEN
"One crow sorrow, two crows' joy. Three crows' a letter, four crows' a boy. Five crows' silver, six crows' gold. Seven crows' a secret never to be told."

Raven looks up to where his eyes stare into the camera with a menacing smile on his face

RAVEN
The seven crows shall unite....reunite, and the secret shall reveal itself to the world. But all in due time. The only thing that I can say, is that the MWA has no idea and no defense. Quoth the Raven...FOREVERMORE

The scene fades and a promo for MWA Victorious begins to play over the television feeds

MWA VICTORIOUS PROMO

We come back to see CM Punk and Chris Jericho standing in the ring, discussing a probable match strategy, as "Rapid Fire" Curt Hawkins is finishing his entrance, taunting at the top turnbuckle. He leaves his coat and sunglasses to a ringside worker, and waits for his partner to come out.

The crowd pops, awaiting their MWA Heavyweight Champion, for nothing. Couple of minutes pass and Raven does not come out.

JBL: Well where the fuck is he?

The theme song fades out as CM Punk asks for a microphone. They both surround Curt Hawkins now, who tries to get them to chill out, gesturing.

CM PUNK
You know what, Curt? This is actually a good thing. It is, calm down...

The crowd cheers loudly, and a loud "SHEAMUS!" chant is heard.

CM PUNK
Maybe this way we can show pussies like you, with no balls to face Wrestlers like...Us. And people like STRIKER...What Wrestling really is, huh, Chris?

Jericho answers by turning Curt Hawkins around and delivering a European Uppercut! Curt Hawkins tries to escape the ring but the crowd is delighted to see CM Punk pulling him right back! The bell rings as Jericho stands on the apron, "to make it fair" as he mouths it!

Jim Ross: And it's a Handicap Match!

JBL: Raven's probably just backstage smokin' some weed and such.

Punk Irish Whips Hawkins towards the ropes, only to get Clotheslined to the mat!... Punk gets up, Hip Toss by Hawkins! Jericho has a microphone.

CHRIS JERICHO
Oh! He has sum'balls!

Hawkins provokes Jericho only to get rolled up by Punk, as Jericho and the fans laugh loudly...

1...2...Kickout!

CHRIS JERICHO
And a kickout at two and seven eights! Bah Gawd almighty!

The crowd cheers. Curt Hawkins lunges at Punk and they lock up, all of the sudden, Punk stops putting pressure and laughs as he looks at the Titantron, so does Hawkins and Jericho. The crowd cheers as they see Raven leaving for the parking lot already, while drinking a beer. Hawkins rolls out of the ring and signals to be going after him. He walks away...

CHRIS JERICHO
Aw, come on Curt, where are your balls after all?... You know what, Matt Striker this is your fault! Phil here, is absolutely right, it's not our fault you make the worst business decisions I've ever seen since John fuckin' Laurinaitis, Matt Striker. Phil and I here...We're bringing Wrestling back, one huge step at a time...and soon enough things around here will never...a mic is tossed over to Punk, who catches it, and they both yell--EVER-AH!!!

CM PUNK
EVER-AH!!!

CHRIS JERICHO
Be the same..AH!!! AGANE-AH!

The crowd goes wild!

View user profile http://modern-w-association.ativoforum.com
Nawakhtha
Epic Fail Guy

PostSubject: Re: SATURDAY NIGHTMARE III   Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:59 pm

SO MUCH WINNAGE! I love these surprises, especially after two years regular shows could be doll, but these MWA shows never have a boring moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eddie Marques
Fuck Yeah Guy

PostSubject: Re: SATURDAY NIGHTMARE III   Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:23 pm

dull*

View user profile http://modern-w-association.ativoforum.com
Nawakhtha
Epic Fail Guy

PostSubject: Re: SATURDAY NIGHTMARE III   Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:33 am

Last time I comment on a show -_-
Back to top Go down