HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

MWA TEW Mod

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eddie Marques
Fuck Yeah Guy

PostSubject: MWA TEW Mod   Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:54 am

A new one, an amazing one. So amazing I just HAD to put it up here for show and download. A show that is. Not as good as our first one, but you'll get the point.

"Wykid Shane comes to the ring and challenges Jake Hale to a match.

Shane: Hey, fagbag. I'm gonna need you to come out here and tell me if you have the McMahons to have a Goddamn match with me. The Goddamn Zeusest Person Ever! Wykid Shane! Well do'ya?" - B

"Wykid Shane is waiting in the ring when Jake Hale comes out to an epic ass theme song...

V4Gz: I accept your fuckin' challenge!...

Wykid Shane grins and nods as the scene fades out." - B+

"The Bastard Brothers defeated G-Deneration X in 14:39 when Eddie Marques defeated The King by pinfall with a Bastard Driver. The Bastard Brothers win the MWA Tag Team titles. " - A*

"Eddie Marques grabs both of the tag team title belts and dives back in the ring to celebrate with his partner, Matt Nawaktha. Ascending up opposing turnbuckles, the pair hold their newly won title belts aloft." - A

"In the ring, Jake Hale and Wykid Shane have a contract signing for the upcoming match with Zeus serving as the host of the contract signing segment. V4Gz signs the contract first before handing it over to Shane who then jots his name down making the match official." - A

"The Highlanders defeated Jake Hale and Wykid Shane in 12:52 when Rory McAllister defeated Jake Hale by pinfall with a Slingshot Inverted Suplex." - B+

"The bell has sounded, yet Wykid Shane and Jake Hale start to do battle with each other all the way to the backstage area." - B+

"Vying for the safety of his lockeroom, Legends Champion Jalen Parmele avoids being spotted by Adam Hall who is walking down the corridor in the opposite direction. When the coast is clear, 33 makes his move." - A*

"Adam Hall defeated Rob Conway in 11:09 by pinfall with an Angry Chair." - B+

"Chris Macias and Dave get into a heated argument with each other. Dave ends the discussion by pushing Macias in the chest, which sends him flying across the floor. Macias becomes enraged by the shove, grabs the microphone and begins a vicious tirade in which he threatens to sue Dave for all he is worth.

"Don't you know who I am?," Macias screams into the mic, "I'm a major television celebrity; I'm from Hollywood! I know people!" - A

"The Bastard Brothers cut a promo hyping themselves." - A*

"Chris Macias defeated Dave in 8:41 by pinfall with an Asthmatic Yawp." - A*

"Chris Macias is celebrating his victory in the ring. Dave and Sean O'Haire run in and attack, beating Macias down into the mat." - C+

"Johnny B00Bz defeated Jordanius Black in a Bar Room Brawl at 4:33 by pinfall with a Hard Nipple. Johnny B00Bz makes defence number 1 of his MWA Heavyweight title. " - A*

"Having successfully defended his championship, Johnny B00Bz holds the title belt aloft with one hand whilst standing over the fallen Jordanius Black." - A*

Show: A*.

megaupload.com UHX3LISM - Beta

Last edited by Chris Jericho on Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://modern-w-association.ativoforum.com
Eddie Marques
Fuck Yeah Guy

PostSubject: Re: MWA TEW Mod   Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:21 am

"Keira Knightley and Jessica Alba are shown talking backstage when a midget runs past them followed by Eddie Marques and Matt Nawaktha who are in pursuit. As the trio disappear from view, Kris' chick and Moontang's Chick look at one another in bemusement."

Just sayin'

Scarface
Forever Alone Guy

PostSubject: Re: MWA TEW Mod   Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:53 pm

Chris Jericho wrote:
"Keira Knightley and Jessica Alba are shown talking backstage when a midget runs past them followed by Eddie Marques and Matt Nawaktha who are in pursuit. As the trio disappear from view, Kris' chick and Moontang's Chick look at one another in bemusement."

Just sayin'

wat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eddie Marques
Fuck Yeah Guy

PostSubject: Re: MWA TEW Mod   Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:15 pm

Shawn The Hobo wrote:
Chris Jericho wrote:

Just sayin'

wat

Useless post is useless?

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MWA TEW Mod   

Back to top Go down

MWA TEW Mod
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
That Steed Show :: Off Topic :: Media-